- See any site in the world with high resolution imagery
- Track the development of your site over recent years
- Improve your documentation and marketing material
- Get cost effective easy online service for your construction, insurance, real estate, and property development business
- Worldwide access starts at € 159.- per month
Did you ever want to take a bird’s eye view of your patch of land? Let ShowMySite from CloudEO show you how it looks from space - and see not only how it looks right now, but also and how it changed over the recent years. For almost any spot on earth, you can find images with resolution better than 0.5 m and not older than 12 months - in many cases, the images may be even more current. ShowMySite is as easy to use as any website - you simply access the service through your standard Internet browser. Contact us if you would like to integrate this service into your own system through an API.
Real estate brokerages, insurance companies, and essentially everyone who is interested to monitor the development of any spot on earth within the last few years can get these high-resolution images at a low cost - and without any additional data handling needs. Each image is time-stamped, which is essential to documenting precisely and reliably whatever changes happened at any time; this information may be invaluable for the purpose of professional documentation.
The service is of specific interest for businesses and individuals working in agriculture, construction, engineering, real estate, insurance, mapping, change detection, GIS, surveying, oil and gas, mining, government, environment, or forestry.
Up-to-date imagery, combined with access to a historical image archive, helps identify and assess changes in any natural or man-made landscape. This information is crucial in understanding and analyzing specific geographies of interest - locally, regionally, and on a global scale. Continuous updates help to track any changes in the selected region.
A Bird's Eye View on any Spot in the World
With a subscription to the GeoService ShowMySite you get access to very high resolution satellite imagery for any spot in the world. Visualize the data in our webclient or stream the data through an API.
Getting ready for 6 Million guests at Munich Oktoberfest
See how Munich Theresienwiese gets ready to host 6 Million guest from around the globe in the world's largest beer festival, the Oktoberfest.
Ambitious Construction Site, Dubai
Monitoring construction progress of Pearl Jumeirah, an elite property development on a reclaimed island in Dubai. The project will cover 8.3 million square feet of land and have over 300 residential villa plots.
The GeoService ShowMySite is available on a subscription basis; subscribers get location-specific access to the most accurate and up-to-date high resolution satellite imagery in RGB format. The service is easily accessible online via a web client, and enables its users to select any 1 km2 area, anywhere in the world, and see the most recent as well as historical images of the selected area.
ShowMySite is based on DigitalGlobe Basemap; the service provides accurate, orthorectified 50 cm images that are mosaicked and color-balanced to deliver a seamless basemap of all countries in the world. ShowMySite has all the features and benefits of the original Basemap.
Main characteristics of the service:
- Monthly subscription
- One click - one image, unlimited number of clicks per user
- No regional limitations
- Most data sets more recent than 1 year
- Imagery comes with several years of archived imagery, allowing you to select different dates and showing development of the site
- RGB imagery can be downloaded as PNG/JPEG for GeoTIFF
How it works:
- Subscribe for the service with CloudEO. You will get your account quickly
- Log in with your credentials and select a location anywhere in the world
- Instantaneously get an accurate high resolution image, showing an area of 1 km2 around the selected location in high resolution
- See development of the location by comparing multiple years worth of archived imagery
- Click here to view ShowMySite webclient
Beyond the standard options, individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize product settings according to your needs. Just contact us.
- If you like to integrate this service in your own application, we can provide an API. Our experts will help you to set it up easily.
- Click based models are available.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing varies with the number of accounts and subscription periods. One account is defined by and restricted to one individual e-mail address. The number of clicks is unlimited. Images are for internal use only, but may be used in marketing material. Copyright "© DigitalGlobe, © CloudEO" needs to be added within or adjacent to the imagery. CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply.