- Spatial resolution: horizontal 12 m, vertical 4 m absolute
- Pole-to-pole coverage: Homogenous standardised DEM for any spot on Earth
- Highly consistent dataset thanks to data collection within 2.5 years only
- High geometric precision of the sensors makes ground control information redundant
- Unique quality: Superior terrain information anywhere on Earth
- Use CloudEO Workbench to derive high quality geo-information
Off the shelf
Pole-to-pole coverage coupled with unrivalled accuracy and quality - these are the defining characteristics of the WorldDEM™.
WorldDEM™is the new standard of global elevation models and delivers elevation data with a 4m (absolute) vertical accuracy in a 12m x 12m raster.
WorldDEM™ provides a reliable and precise reference layer to enhance a wide range of applications.
A multitude of applications such as satellite image orthorectification, military and civil aviation, management of oil and gas fields as well as defence and security related missions, benefit from the unique WorldDEM™ dataset. The global coverage will also support international cooperation and cross-border mission planning, particularly when the rapid provision of accurate information is of utmost importance (for instance in case of natural or environmental disasters), the availability of a standardised, highly accurate DEM will be a major advantage.
Pricing / Licensing
CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply.