- Get a quick impression on main land cover characteristics
- Accelerate and improve your classification workflows
- Immediately available for Africa and Germany 2013 - 2014
- Spectral indices for built-up areas, water bodies and vegetation
- Advanced statistical analysis of spectral indices
- Based on Landsat 8 data
TimeScan on Demand is a GeoService developed by the German Aerospace Center (DLR). It provides a first impression of the main land cover characteristics and can support geospatial analysts and service provider to generate advanced landcover and landuse classifications faster and with higher reliability.
TimeScan offers indicators for specific land cover types. TimeScan Basic is a false color composite of the main indicators for built-up areas (red), water bodies (blue) and vegetation (green). TimeScan professional offers higher order statistics of each of those spectral indices in single bands for further processing. You can select your area of interest and your desired product options. You will receive your results as OGC Webservice or as files for download.
Pricing / Licensing
CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply.