- Spectral bands: Pan, R, G, B, NIR
- 1.5 m natural-colour ortho products
- Daily revisits to any point worldwide
- Derive geoinformation easily, fast and cost efficient on CloudEO
Off the shelf
SPOT 6 and SPOT 7 are designed to cover wide areas in record time, making it possible to regularly update national map series free from the constraints imposed by seasonal conditions. The constellation covers up to 6 million sqkm every day, an area larger than the entire European Union.
Four weather forecasts per day are integrated automatically into the tasking process to optimize efficiency. As a result, 60% of images have less than 10% cloud cover.
While retaining SPOT's trademark 60-km wide imaging swath, SPOT 6 and SPOT 7 offer users a number of key improvements:
- 1.5-metre-resolution natural-colour products, orthorectified as standard
- Multi-year coverage of entire national territories
- Daily revisits to any point on the globe
Built with a 10-year lifetime warranty, SPOT 6 and SPOT 7 will assure continuity of high-resolution data services through to 2024.