- Low cost image mosaic for GIS, visualization and navigation solutions
- Seamless natural colors in 15 m resolution
- Processed with imagery from 2013-2015 in 15 m resolution
- Request areas as small as 1000 sqkm up to continent subsets and the global product
- Time licenses available: No data handling and cost savings with data as a service
- Starting at 0.021 Euro per sqkm
PlanetSAT 15 L8 is a high quality base map at 15 m resolution created from Landsat 8 data from 2013 - 2015. You can get the data for download. On CloudEO you can use the data as a service with time licences and save costs and efforts for data handling.
The basemap is ready to use in any solution and enriches many application, web-mapping, cartographic mapping, visualization and simulation solutions, any moving map application and audiovisual production.
Off the shelf
Everyone who likes to improve the visual impression of their applications with a regional or global coverage of homogeneous, visually improved satellite images can use these data. With their attractive colors combined with geometric accuracy, PlanetSAT 15 satellite images constitute the perfect basemap for a wide variety of applications, e.g. for
- Web mapping
- Visualization and simulation solutions
- Smartphone applications
- Graphic solutions for broadcast and weather
- Navigation software for entertainment
- Audiovisual production
- Mapping and illustration (print/web)
PlanetSAT 15 L8 provides:
- High quality base map at 15 m resolution
- Up-to-date imagery: use of Landsat 8 data from 2013 to 2015
- Faithful reproduction of Earth colours: exclusive seamless data processing in natural colours
- Customized deliveries of your areas of interest: that may go from a few square kilometers to the global product
- Off-the-shelf product immediately available
Beyond the standard options individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs. Just contact us.
- For time licences a CloudEO Workbench is required. The workbench is not included in the calculated price. It can be ordered here: CloudEO Workbench.
- Volume discounts for larger areas, especially for continent subsets or global data sets are available.
- At a small surcharge enterprise licences for multiple users within and across organisations are available.
- External usage can be granted at additional costs.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing is based on the size of the selected area, the length of the subscription period and the number of accounts. The calculated price covers the use according to the base license of PlanetObserver and is for internal use for up to 5 users. Discounts for academia can be granted.