- Use for full-scale processing of SAR data
- Utilize remote sensing data on CloudEO or upload your own data
- No software installation required
- Save up to 90% with short term licenses
- Add-on option: Get latest Sentinel-1 data for your AOI
With PHOTOMOD Radar Workbench from Racurs, you get access to professional SAR processing tools with a rich library to simplify frequently used workflows. Use Sentinel-1 or commercial SAR imagery for your tasks in land cover monitoring, change detection, sea wave-, ship-, and oil slick detection, for generation of digital terrain models, or the estimation of subsidence with millimeter accuracy. Take advantage with PHOTOMOD Radar from the unique capabilities of modern SAR sensors.
PHOTOMOD Radar is well-tested for TerraSAR-X, Sentinel-1, ALOS, COSMO-SkyMed, Radarsat, ENVISAT, ASAR and others. This software allows you to exploit the unique information content in SAR data sets and lets you benefit from the day and night imaging capabilities of SAR. Because it comes installed on the CloudEO Workbench, our powerful virtual desktop, you can subscribe to PHOTOMOD Radar Workbench on a monthly basis and start working with it immediately. PHOTOMOD Radar Workbench combines the full functionality of the selected product packages with scalable IT and easy access to remote sensing imagery.
- Are you using PHOTOMOD Radar on a regular basis but you like to quickly add additional instances to accelerate your project work?
PHOTOMOD Radar Workbench provides for you the full suite or single modules on a monthly basis.
- Not sure yet if PHOTOMOD Radar is the best solution for you?
A low-cost trial subscription for one month lets you explore PHOTOMOD Radar Workbench without any restrictions in functionality and data access. And of course you can upload your own data.
PHOTOMOD Radar software is intended for full-scale processing of Earth remote sensing data acquired by spaceborne radars with synthesized antenna aperture (SAR) such as TerraSAR-X, Sentinel, ALOS, COSMO-SkyMed, ERS-1/2, Radarsat, SIR-C/X, ENVISAT, ASAR, etc. PHOTOMOD Radar lets you generate information products from SAR images, such as digital elevation models.
You can configure your PHOTOMOD Radar Workbench according to your individual needs: If you just want to access highly automated and easy-to-use tools for DEM generation, subsidence estimation, or for maritime analysis, simply select one of these application-specific packages. Of course, you can also select the full Radar Suite if you need full flexibility for multiple SAR processing workflows.
The Interferometric Processor enables processing of SAR data, acquired in interferometric mode (a 3-path and a 4-path interferometry). The differential SAR interferometric data set consists of 3 or 4 images, each of them makes interferometric pair to any other image data of this set. Processing images of such a set in pairs makes it possible to get the differential interferogram, the picture of phase changes (interferograms) over a certain period of time. Considering a viewing geometry of all data of the set, you can re-calculate phase values of the differential interferogram into field-of-relief displacement, which occurs between observations of the processed pairs. Such changes can be caused both by vertical and horizontal motions of an underlying surface. As values of the differential interferogram directly depend on SAR wavelength, displacements on the surface can be defined in millimeter scale.
The Maritime analysis includes: Oil slick detection, ship detection, and sea waves analysis.
- Oil slick detection works against the background of a homogeneous sea surface. The result of the processing are raster binary images with detected slicks (mask) and a set of the slicks parameters (extent, geographic position). The result of the processing can be exported for example as GeoTIFF. Unique analytics within the oil slick detector allows a user to retrieve the results automatically. In case of more complex scenarios, the user has the option to adjust the process and optimize the results with parameter variations.
- Ship detection is designated for processing of spaceborne radar images acquired over sea and ocean surface. It finds ships and evaluates their most valuable parameters, like the speed, size, and cartographical coordinates of the vessels. The output of the process is a vector layer in SHP format which contains marks of detected ships and a text file with a list of detected ships and evaluated parameters. In many cases, seagoing ships are detected automatically - however, an operator can manually edit the list of detected objects and mark objects of interest.
- Sea waves analysis estimates the spatial period, direction of propagation, and height of waves. Based on the analysis of sea wave parameters, the software has the ability to create a map of the spatial distribution of wind fields. The analysis is based on the hypothesis that the spectrum of sea waves can be described by the Pierson-Moskowitz distribution. The output is a set of raster maps which outline the distribution of the waves' spatial period and propagation direction, heights of waves, and velocity of the wind close to the sea surface.
Full radar suite
The full radar suite includes interferometric processing as well as the maritime analysis, but in addition gives you the full flexibility of basic and advanced SAR processing.
Configure and order
- PHOTOMOD Radar packages: Select one of the software options.
- IT configuration: Select the type of workbench where the software should get installed for you. We recommend CloudEO Workbench Standard or Standard PLUS. If you already own a workbench that you wish to use, please contact us.
- Start date: Select the date when you want to get first access to your workbench. Please be aware that we need some business days to set it up for you.
- Subscription period: Select how long you wish to have access to your workbench.
- Remarks: Insert here any questions or comments.
Once we receive your order, you will get immediately a confirmation e-mail and as soon as your workbench is ready you will be informed and receive your credentials and a short user guide how to access.
Individual product configurations are possible beyond the standard options. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs. Just contact us.
- If you like to get a quote for other PHOTOMOD modules, please request a quote.
- For academia discount, visit our product PHOTOMOD Radar Workbench - Academia.
Pricing / Licensing
CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply.