- World wide digital surface model (DSM)
- Fused SRTM, ASTER, GTOPO-30
- Vertically controlled using ICESat LiDAR points
- 7 meter RMSE
- All void areas infilled with real data
The NEXTMap®World 30™ is a Digital Surface Model (DSM) covering all land mass over the entire planet. It is a perfect source for orthorectification and flood modelling.
Off the shelf
The NEXTMap®World 30™ provides
- Seamless surface elevation data covering all land mass over the entire planet
- 30-meter ground sampling distance (GSD)
- Combination of public data
- 90-meter Shuttle Radar Topographic Mission (SRTM) v2.1 data
- 30-meter ASTER Global DEM v2
- 1-kilometer GTOPO30 data
- Void areas infilled with measured elevation data, no interpolation is applied
All of the input data are ground controlled using LiDAR data from NASA’s Ice, Cloud and Land Elevation Satellite (ICESat) collection. ICESat data, when restricted to flat un-obstructed terrain, has an accuracy of 25 centimeters. The application of a sophisticated varying vertical correction using ICESat as the ground control, gives the World 30 product up to a 7 m RMSE.
Beyond the standard options individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs. Just contact us.
- Short term licenses are available at less costs