- Get regular updates for your area of interest
- Ready-to-use results from Landsat-8: simple, faster, automated
- Get vegetation, water, soil, mineral, and man-made indices with just a click
- Avoid handling raw data and time-consuming pre-processing workflows
- Individual GeoService with standard and advanced indices extensions
The GeoService L8GENESIS - Monitor from Exogenesis provides you with ready-to-use results from Landsat-8 data and exposes you to a wide spectrum of insightful, index based end products for each of the four phenomenology domains: hydrological, vegetation, geological and impervious.
If you want to have regular updates on your phenomenology, then this is the right product for you. You just pick your area of interest and you will regularly be provided with indications you need for your business. For a detailed product description or use of archive data, please refer to L8GENESIS.
Configure and order
- Area of interest (AOI): Select one of your AOIs from your profile or draw a polygon on the map to define a new one. For best results we recommend to use areas with less than 900 km².
- Phenomenology: Choose between the different options for each topic. The advanced indices also include the respective standard indices. Find more details in the brochure.
- Always included: You will always receive the Foundation package which includes calibrations, transformations and composites.
- Start date: Select the date when you like to get first access to the service.
- Monitoring period: Select how long you wish to use the service.
- Remarks: Insert here any questions or comments.
- During the beta phase the advanced indices are not available.