- Develop applications on KOMPSAT data at low costs
- You have great ideas for a new application.
- Boost its performance with KOMPSAT data
- Save costs for data, software on KOMPSAT Development Workbench
- Relax! We guarantee complete security for your intellectual property and data
- Starting at 1500 € for 3 months (excl. VAT)
KOMPSAT Development Workbench is a cloud-based desktop that allows to run analysis quickly. At the same time it lets you easily evaluate the suitability of KOMPSAT-2, KOMPSAT-3, KOMPSAT-3A or KOMPSAT 5 data for your application. Once your first version is ready to present on CloudEO GeoMarketplace we will support you to get feedback from the market.
To subscribe to the Development Workbench, simply fill out the form below.
We guarantee that the information you provide to us will only be used to get the approval from the provider of the imagery. If your application is not approved or no suitable data can be provided, there will be no charges for your Development Workbench. If you need help, please feel free to contact us.
The KOMPSAT Development Workbench is designed for startups, service providers and researchers who like to enter the real world of very high resolution data at low cost or want to bring their pre-commercial application to the next level without investing in the purchase of very high resolution data, IT and software.
- You will get an unparalleled insight into the performance of your application as it is applied to multiple data sets from various regions and under varying imaging conditions and seasons instead of using only few demo data.
- The cloud-based desktop allows to run analysis quickly so that you can understand the influence of parameter settings in detail and adjust them to gain optimized results for the varying imaging and landscape conditions.
- The Development Workbench also includes support to get feedback from the market once your first version is ready to present on CloudEO GeoMarketplace. This can be your easy choice to offer your products to a worldwide market and benefit from innovative business models for IT, software and high quality KOMPSAT imagery.
If you are a remote sensing or GIS engineer the Development Workbench lets you easily evaluate the suitability of KOMPSAT-2, KOMPSAT-3, KOMPSAT-3A or KOMPSAT 5 data for your application.
|Your preferred data||Which data would you like to use? You can select optical and SAR archive imagery in different acquisition modes.|
|Your target market||What is the target market for your application? You can select multiple ones. If your market is not in the list, please select "other" and add a comment in the remarks field.|
|Number of prospects||Do you already have some prospects or customers?|
|Your planned launch date||When do you think your application will be ready to market? Please note, if it is ready and launched on CloudEO Store within your subscription period, CloudEO will reimburse 30% of the costs of your Development Workbench.|
|Customer access||How should your customer receive the results?|
|Start date||Your workbench will be ready within 14 days from submitting the form. If you like to start later, please select your preferred date.|
|Subscription period||You can activate your Development Workbench for 3 months, 6 month or for one year.|
|Remarks||Please use this field to describe your application in few word.|
Beyond the standard options individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs and help you to bring your application to market. Just contact us.
- There are no charges, if your application is not successful or no suitable data sets can be provided.
- There are no extra costs for data transfer, IT or software.
- You can only use the infrastructure for development purposes. Your application needs to be approved by KOMPSAT first.
- While the KOMPSAT Development Workbench is not set up to export any files, you will always be able to upgrade your license to commercial use, which will give you full export capabilities.
Pricing / Licensing
CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply.