- High resolution polarimetric SAR imagery (1 m)
- Target detection
- Site monitoring independent of clouds and daylight
- Save costs with time licenses
The GeoService KOMPSAT-5 Archive HR from SI Imaging Services gives you access to all KOMPSAT-5 archive data acquired since the launch of KOMPSAT-5 in 2014 in high resolution (HR) mode. The X-band Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) provides unique information for detailed analysis of selected spots and is best to show local changes of the land surface or assess damages after disasters.
If you like to monitor larger areas, please check KOMPSAT-5 imagery acquired and processed in standard or wide swath mode:
- KOMPSAT-5 Archive ST: Find here KOMPSAT-5 archive in standard mode with a swath width of 30 km and a resolution of 3 m - 7.9 m
- KOMPSAT-5 Archive WS: Find here KOMPSAT-5 archive imagery with swath width of up to 100 km and a resolution of 20 m
Whatever mode is selected, the active sensor lets you always get high quality information independent from clouds and daylight. For all observation modes you can select between HH, VV, HV, or VH polarization.
For a detailed product description, please refer to KOMPSAT-5 Tasking.
Off the shelf
Configure and order
- Select data: Click here to select your imagery in CloudEO catalogue.
- Number of acquisitions: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number of acquisitions.
- License: You can select time license (3 months,6 months,12 months) or permanent license
- Please note: Time licenses require a CloudEO Workbench which needs to get ordered separately.
- Apply for discount: If you are registered as a member of a university, you can apply for discount.
- Remarks: Insert here any questions or comments.
Beyond the standard options individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs. Just contact us.
- Different data acquisition modes, including stereo imagery to derive 3D models
- Repetitive acquisitions for monitoring purpose
- Multi-user licenses for larger enterprises
- If you want to use the product for development please check KOMPSAT Development Center
- For time licenses a CloudEO Workbench is required. The workbench is not included in the calculated price. It can be ordered here: CloudEO Workbench. If you already have a workbench, just contact us.
- Volume discounts for larger areas available.
Pricing / Licensing
The calculated price is valid for internal usage by 5 users and is based on the size of the selected area, the type of license and discount, if applicable.
KOMPSAT-5 EULA and CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, for time licenses it is prohibited to download the product or any derived data sets, which would allow to reengineer the product. For all other derived data sets, you can request download through CloudEO checkout.