- Combine infrared and very high resolution imagery
- With 14 bits/pixel best for spectral analysis
- Generate appealing mosaics
- Additional chances to acquire cloud free images
- Starting at 17.28 € per km2 for 3-month time license (excl. VAT)
Since 2015 KOMPSAT-3A provides panchromatic imagery at 0.4 m and multispectral imagery at 1.6 m resolution. It combines very high resolution together with an infrared channel and is an ideal source for many remote sensing applications and best suited for automated feature extraction.
Request a feasibility study for your AOI below. You will get an indication for pricing. As soon as we performed the feasibility study we will provide you with a binding quote.
Good-Bye 2017 Promotion! 20% discount for a permanent license before December 31st, 2017!
Off the shelf
KOMPSAT-3A is Korea's first Earth observation/Infrared satellite with two imaging systems on board. It was launched in May 2012 from Japan's Tanegashima Space Center. Except of the infrared capability KOMPSAT-3A is the sister of KOMPSAT-3, using an identical satellite bus and payload. The satellite will expand the existing constellation and ensure data continuity after KOMPSAT-3 reaches is planned EOL (End-of-Life) date after three to five years of operation.
Its local access time is very unique at 13:30 hours, which is the same as that of KOMPSAT-3. However, since KOMPSAT-3A was put into lower orbit than KOMPSAT-3 (528 km for KOMPSAT-3A versus 675 km for KOMPSAT-3), it delivers clearer and sharper imagery. The same imaging time and similar payload with KOMPSAT-3 will amplify its capacity and help to even out the difference of the color.
PAN: 450 ~ 900 nm
MS1 (B): 450 ~ 520 nm
MS2 (G): 520 ~ 600 nm
MS3 (R): 630 ~ 690 nm
MS4 (N): 760 ~ 900 nm
Quantization: 14 bits/pixel
Map projection / Datum: UTM / WGS84
Location accuracy: 7.38 m RMSE, <11.2 m CE 90 with POD/PAD
Orbit: Sun synchronous
Altitude: 528 km
Inclination: 98.14 deg
Local acquisition time: 01:30 pm
Swath width: 13 km (nadir)
Configure and order
- Area of interest (AOI): Draw a polygon on the map to define your AOI.
- Number of acquisitions: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number of acquisitions.
- Delivery package: Select one option. There is no difference in price.
- License: You can select a time license (3 months, 6 months,12 months) or a permanent license.
- Please note: Time licenses require a CloudEO Workbench which you need to order separately.
- Apply for discount: If you are registered as a member of a university, you can apply for discount.
- Remarks: Insert here your preferred period for data acquisitions and any questions or comments.
Beyond the standard options individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs. Just contact us.
- Different data acquisition modes, including stereo imagery to derive 3D models
- Repetitive acquisitions for monitoring purpose
- Multi-user licenses for larger enterprises
- If you want to use the product for development please check KOMPSAT Development Center
- For time licenses a CloudEO Workbench is required. The workbench is not included in the calculated price. It can be ordered here: CloudEO Workbench. If you already have a workbench, just contact us.
- Volume discounts for larger areas are available.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing is an indication only and depends on area, length of time licenses and number of required scenes. The final pricing is subject to a feasibility study and number of users. As soon as we get your request, we will contact you to provide a binding quote.
KOMPSAT-3 EULA and CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, for time licenses it is prohibited to download the product or any derived data sets, which would allow to reengineer the product. For all other derived data sets, you can request download through CloudEO checkout.