- Get very high resolution orthorectified optical imagery
- With 14 bits/pixel best for spectral analysis
- Generate appealing mosaics
- Additional chances to acquire cloud free images
- Starting at 11.52 € per km2 for 3-month time license (excl. VAT)
Since 2012 KOMPSAT-3 provides panchromatic (PAN) imagery at 0.5 m and multispectral (MS) imagery at 2.0 m resolution with 14 bit quantization - ideal for feature extraction and classification processes.
Request a feasibility study for your AOI below. You will get an indication for pricing. As soon as we performed the feasibility study we will provide you with a binding quote.
Off the shelf
KOMPSAT-3 provides sub-meter images with various imaging modes to domestic and international users. The data are best suited for semi-automated or automated processes to extract information for agricultural applications, land and urban planning, natural disaster management, geological monitoring and bathymetry. The high quantization of 14 bits/pixel simplifies the interpretation of targets under shadow, improves the classification accuracy of automated algorithms and allows humans to convey more information. Three-dimensional models can be generated using the single pass stereo imaging capability. With this high-resolution optical imagery you can create most appealing mosaics for background maps in your geographical information systems.
On CloudEO you can order Level 1G product and select between the two delivery packages: The pansharpened data set or the bundle consisting of the panchromatic (PAN) and the 4 multispectral (MS) channels. Many other options are available on request. We are happy to prepare an individual quote for you.
KOMPSAT-3 is an optical high-resolution Korean observation mission of KARI (Korea Aerospace Research Institute). The objective is to provide observation continuity from the KOMPSAT-1 and KOMPSAT-2 missions to meet the nation's needs for high-resolution optical imagery required for GIS (Geographical Information Systems) and other environmental, agricultural and oceanographic monitoring applications.
Millions of data sets have been acquired and the archive is constantly increasing. Data continuity is guaranteed by long-term government commitment. With a data acquisition at 13:30 local time, KOMPSAT-3 is a unique source to increase the possibility of taking cloud-free images over specific targets.
- Data specifications
PAN: 450 ~ 900 nm
MS1 (B): 450 ~ 520 nm
MS2 (G): 520 ~ 600 nm
MS3 (R): 630 ~ 690 nm
MS4 (N): 760 ~ 900 nm
Quantization: 14 bits/pixel
Map projection / Datum: UTM / WGS84
Location accuracy: 19.96 m RMSE, <30.3 m CE 90 with POD/PAD
Orbit: Sun synchronous
Altitude: 685 km
Inclination: 98.14 deg
Local acquisition time: 01:30 pm
Swath Width: 16 km (nadir)
Configure and order
- Area of interest (AOI): Draw a polygon on the map to define your AOI.
- Delivery package: Select one option. There is no difference in price.
- Number of acquisitions: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number of acquisitions.
- License: You can select a time license (3 months, 6 months,12 months) or a permanent license.
- Please note: Time licenses require a CloudEO Workbench.
- Apply for discount: If you are registered as a member of a university, you can apply for discount.
- Remarks: Insert here your preferred period for data acquisitions and any questions or comments.
Beyond the standard options individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs. Just contact us.
- Different data acquisition modes, including stereo imagery to derive 3D models
- Repetitive acquisitions for monitoring purpose
- Multi-user licenses for larger enterprises
- If you want to use the product for development please check KOMPSAT Development Center.
- For time licenses a CloudEO Workbench is required. The workbench is not included in the calculated price. It can be ordered here: CloudEO Workbench. If you already have a workbench, just contact us.
- Volume discounts for larger areas are available.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing is an indication only and depends on area, length of time licenses and number of required scenes. The final pricing is subject to a feasibility study and number of users. As soon as we get your request, we will contact you to provide a binding quote.
KOMPSAT-3 EULA and CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, for time licenses it is prohibited to download the product or any derived data sets, which would allow to reengineer the product. For all other derived data sets, you can request download through CloudEO checkout.