- Map large areas with high resolution imagery
- 1 m panchromatic data
- 4 channel multispectral data (RGB and NIR)
- All data orthorectified (L1G)
- Starting at 5,76 € per km2 for 3-month time license (excl. VAT)
KOMPSAT-2 Tasking from SI Imaging Services provides millions of panchromatic imagery (PAN) at 1 m and multispectral imagery (MS) at 4 m resolution since 2006 and the archive is still increasing. With KOMPSAT-2 you can map large areas very cost efficiently and use it for example for agriculture monitoring, precision farming, natural disaster surveillance, forest management, ocean & water monitoring and land cover mapping.
Request a feasibility study for your AOI below. You will get an indication for pricing. As soon as we performed the feasibility study we will provide you with a binding quote.
Off the shelf
With KOMPSAT-2 you can map large areas very cost efficiently and use it for example for agriculture monitoring, precision farming, natural disaster surveillance, forest management, ocean & water monitoring and land cover mapping.
On CloudEO you can order Level 1G product and select between the two delivery packages: The pansharpened data set or the bundle consisting of the panchromatic (PAN) and the 4 multispectral (MS) channels. Many other options are available on request. We are happy to prepare an individual quote for you.
KOMPSAT-2 is a high performance remote sensing satellite, which provides 1.0 m panchromatic image and 4.0 m multispectral image data for various applications. It was launched on the 28th of July, 2006 and developed by KARI (Korea Aerospace Research Institute) to continue the observation program of the KOMPSAT-1 mission.
PAN: 500 ~ 900 nm
MS1 (B): 450 ~ 520 nm
MS2 (G): 520 ~ 600 nm
MS3 (R): 630 ~ 690 nm
MS4 (N): 760 ~ 900 nm
Quantization: 10 bits/pixel
Map projection / Datum: UTM / WGS84
Orbit: Sun synchronous
Altitude: 685 km
Inclination: 98.12 deg
Local acquisition time: 10:50 am
Duty cycle: 20% per orbit (about 18 minutes per orbit)
Swath width: 15 km (nadir)
Configure and order
- Area of interest (AOI): Draw a polygon on the map to define your AOI.
- Number of acquisitions: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number of acquisitions.
- Delivery package: Select one option. There is no difference in price.
- License: You can select a time license (3 months, 6 months, 12 months) or a permanent license.
- Please note: Time licenses require a CloudEO Workbench which you need to order separately.
- Apply for discount: If you are registered as a member of a university, you can apply for discount.
- Remarks: Insert here any questions or comments
Beyond the standard options individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs. Just contact us.
- Different data acquisition modes
- Repetitive acquisitions for monitoring purpose
- Multi-user licenses for larger enterprises
- If you want to use the product for development please check KOMPSAT Development Center.
- For time licenses a CloudEO Workbench is required. The workbench is not included in the calculated price. It can be ordered here: CloudEO Workbench. If you already have a workbench, just contact us.
- Volume discounts for larger areas are available.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing is an indication only and depends on area, length of time licenses and number of required scenes. The final pricing is subject to a feasibility study and number of users. As soon as we get your request, we will contact you to provide a binding quote.
KOMPSAT-2 EULA and CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, for time licenses it is prohibited to download the product or any derived data sets, which would allow to reengineer the product. For all other derived data sets, you can request download through CloudEO checkout.