- Map large areas with high resolution imagery
- 1 m panchromatic data
- 4 channel multispectral data (RGB and NIR)
- All data orthorectified (L1G)
- Starting at 2.88 € per km2 for 3-month time license (excl. VAT)
KOMPSAT-2 Archive provides millions of panchromatic imagery (PAN) at 1 m and multispectral imagery (MS) at 4 m resolution since 2006 and the archive is still increasing. With KOMPSAT-2 you can map large areas very cost efficiently and use it for example for agriculture monitoring, precision farming, natural disaster surveillance, forest management, ocean & water monitoring and land cover mapping.
For a detailed product description, please refer to KOMPSAT-2 Tasking
Off the shelf
Configure and order
- Select data: Click here to select your imagery in CloudEO catalogue.
- Delivery package: Select one option. There is no difference in price.
- License: You can select a time license (3 months, 6 months,12 months) or a permanent license.
- Please note: Time licenses require a CloudEO Workbench which you need to order separately.
- Apply for discount: If you are registered as a member of a university, you can apply for discount.
- Remarks: Insert here any questions or comments.
Beyond the standard options individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs. Just contact us.
- Different data acquisition modes
- Repetitive acquisitions for monitoring purpose
- Multi-user licenses for larger enterprises
- If you want to use the product for development please check KOMPSAT Development Center
- For time licenses a CloudEO Workbench is required. The workbench is not included in the calculated price. It can be ordered here: CloudEO Workbench. If you already have a workbench, just contact us.
- Volume discounts for larger areas available.
Pricing / Licensing
The calculated price is valid for internal usage by 5 users and is based on the size of the selected area, the type of license and discount, if applicable.
KOMPSAT-2 EULA and CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply. In addition, for time licenses it is prohibited to download the product or any derived data sets, which would allow to reengineer the product. For all other derived data sets, you can request download through CloudEO checkout.