- Map large areas with high resolution imagery
- Select from a huge archive or request tasking
- 1 m panchromatic data
- 4 channel multispectral data (RGB and NIR)
- All data orthorectified (L1G)
- Starting at 5.50 € per km2 for perpetual license (excl. VAT)
- Save costs with time licenses and check KOMPSAT as a Service
KOMPSAT-2 provides millions of panchromatic imagery (PAN) at 1 m and multispectral imagery (MS) at 4 m resolution since 2006 and the archive is still increasing. You can order KOMPSAT-2 data for your area of interest and get rid of time consuming image search: We provide to you the latest available image. If you have any questions or if you need specific imaging options or data at a specific date, please contact us. Our GeoExperts are standing by to assist you.
Please note: There is no charge, if we do not find data within your area of interest with less than 20% cloud cover. We will charge less, if the data are older than 60 days. In any case, we will let you know.
Off the shelf
With KOMPSAT-2 you can map large areas very cost efficiently and use it for example for agriculture monitoring, precision farming, natural disaster surveillance, forest management, ocean & water monitoring and land cover mapping.
On CloudEO you can order Level 1G product and select between the two delivery packages: The pansharpened data set or the bundle consisting of the panchromatic (PAN) and the 4 multispectral (MS) channels. Many other options are available on request. We are happy to prepare an individual quote for you.
KOMPSAT-2 is a high performance remote sensing satellite, which provides 1.0 m panchromatic image and 4.0 m multispectral image data for various applications. It was launched on the 28th of July, 2006 and developed by KARI (Korea Aerospace Research Institute) to continue the observation program of the KOMPSAT-1 mission.
PAN: 500 ~ 900 nm
MS1 (B): 450 ~ 520 nm
MS2 (G): 520 ~ 600 nm
MS3 (R): 630 ~ 690 nm
MS4 (N): 760 ~ 900 nm
Quantization: 10 bits/pixel
Map projection / Datum: UTM / WGS84
Orbit: Sun synchronous
Altitude: 685 km
Inclination: 98.12 deg
Local acquisition time: 10:50 am
Duty cycle: 20% per orbit (about 18 minutes per orbit)
Swath width: 15 km (nadir)
Beyond the standard options individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs. Just contact us.
- Different data acquisition modes
- Repetitive acquisitions for monitoring purpose
- Multi-user licenses for larger enterprises
- Short term licenses at less costs are available at KOMPSAT as a Service
- If you want to use the product for development please check KOMPSAT Development Center