- The remote field scout for land planner and decision makers in agriculture
- Web-based field monitoring using Landsat and Sentinel
- Less on-site measurements required
- Up to weekly updates
- Cloud free data
The GeoService FieldScout from Geocledian is your remote field scout, minimizing your need for onsite surveys! It allows you to monitor the vitality of your crop throughout the year. With a weekly or biweekly update rate, you get recent information about the development and condition of crops in selected regions, together with statistical information based on multiple data taken within the last years.
FieldScout is designed for agricultural applications, precision farming companies, farming consultants and farm managers. It is easy to use and helps to understand the development of the crops on your fields so that you could make quick and timely decisions based on the current crop condition, as well as analyze growth trends over years to plan for more sustainable, resource- and cost-conscious farming.
Off the shelf
Service setup time
Time series of satellite imagery like Landsat 8 and Sentinel-2 are a unique source to understand the development of vegetation. The GeoService FieldScout makes this information easy to use also for those who are not remote sensing experts. Farmers and decision-makers in agriculture can integrate this service into their IT systems, as well as into web- and mobile applications.
Without the need for onsite measurements, for each registered parcel customers will get time series of true color satellite imagery, plant vitality and plant variability. Optimized visualizations make is easy to highlight crop health, to provide statistical parameters, to support management zones, or to compare crop development on different fields.
The service provides easy access to visual and numerical information from satellite data for remote field monitoring on a yearly subscription basis. You can access this service via a web application. For a first impression check our demo client.
The product can be ordered in two packages, basic monitoring and professional monitoring. Both packages provide dense time series of field status for the selected years based on satellite data. All suitable imagery from Landsat 8 and Sentinel-2 with sufficiently low cloud coverage is used. The results are typically available after 48 hours of data acquisition.
- The basic monitoring package helps with visual products to detect pests, diseases and nutrition deficiencies. It supports you in verifying crop types and assessing damages.
Products: Time series of true color images, vitality, variability, NDVI float, NDVI statistics, notifications
- The professional monitoring package provides the same service as the basic package, with additional reflectance satellite data. It serves as input for agricultural modelling and consulting services.
Beyond the standard options, individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs. Just contact us.
- The start date of January, 1st can be changed for agricultural seasons that differ from those in Central Europe.
- You can integrate FieldScout into your application. Ask us for API access.
- Free source code of Geocledian web widgets is available.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing is based on the size of the parcels to be monitored. Access for the selected subscription period is granted to one named user. CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply.