- Timber Volume estimation and mapping
- Product based on ALOS PALSAR
- 12 / 25 m spatial resolution. Available for 2006-2010
- Product based on Sentinel-1 in preparation
- Area covered: boreal and temperate forest
- Available with different accuracy levels (standard or extended)
The images above show how our Timber Volume (TV) (a.k.a. above ground biomass or GSV (Growing Stock Volume)) estimation results can be visualized and what information can be extracted from them. This information can be utilized by forest management companies and government organizations to plan and better monitor the local forests. Especially for boreal forests our methods produce results with high accuracies and allow for large areas to be analyzed using a single adaptive method. We offer standard and extended TV estimation accuracy levels.
Pricing / Licensing
CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply.