- Monthly licenses for ENVI, IDL, Photogrammetry and SARscape
- Full functionality of the desktop licenses
- Readily installed on powerful IT
- Storage, backup and maintenance included
- Easy upload own data and own analytics
- Privacy of your data guaranteed
- Up to 80% academia discount available
With ENVI in the Cloud from Harris Geospatial Solutions you get on monthly basis the remote sensing software packages ENVI, IDL, ENVI Feature Extraction, Atmospheric Correction, Photogrammetry and SARscape.
Select below your preferred software option and IT configuration and choose the subscription period within you want to use ENVI in the Cloud. Academia get up to 80% discount for research and education with ENVI in the Cloud - Academia.
- Do you need scalability for your ENVI and IDL based workflows?
- Do you want to use these software packages only a few weeks per year?
- Do you like to test the packages before buying a permanent license?
ENVI in the Cloud is the answer for all these questions.
You get this powerful software package readily installed and you only pay when you use the system. You always have access to the latest version without any maintenance costs and efforts for software and IT. Transferring your workflows to ENVI in the Cloud is as easy as transferring to another desktop in your own premises.
ENVI in the Cloud is also a "test track" for individuals or companies who want to explore if the capabilities of ENVI or IDL meet their needs, prior to buying a full license. They get access to the functionality at a low monthly cost and can test it on their own data. There is no need to bother with any software installations and that way no compliance issues with the company’s IT policy have to be considered in the early evaluation phase.
ENVI combines advanced image processing and proven geospatial analysis technology to help you extract meaningful information from your data and make better decisions.
IDL is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use scientific programming language for scientists and engineers across disciplines. IDL makes it simpler and faster to extract meaningful visualizations from complex numerical data.
ENVI and IDL Full Suite contains ENVI, IDL, Atmospheric Correction, Feature Extraction, LIDAR analysis, and DEM Extraction.
- Feature Extraction
- Atmospheric Correction
- LIDAR analysis
- DEM Extraction
- Find and extract specific objects of interest from all types of imagery with the ENVI Feature Extraction Module (ENVI FX). User-friendly tools enable you to extract features from geospatial imagery based on the object’s spatial, spectral and texture characteristics, and identify them as objects like vehicles, buildings, roads, coastlines, rivers, lakes and fields. 3D point cloud feature extraction is also available in this module. Feature identification can be performed on an entire point cloud scene or a user defined subset of a scene – providing you with accurate information in a fraction of time. Features you can extract include buildings, trees, power line vectors, poles and attachments. The inherent flexibility of ENVI FX lets you modify parameters and data at any stage of the process. Designed specifically for GIS users and fully integrated with ESRI’s ArcGIS® software, ENVI FX includes unique step-by-step workflows that guide you easily through complex image analysis tasks.
- The ENVI Atmospheric Correction Module provides two atmospheric correction modeling tools for retrieving spectral reflectance from multispectral and hyperspectral images developed by Spectral Sciences: Quick Atmospheric Correction (QUAC®) and Fast Line-of-sight Atmospheric Analysis of Spectral Hypercubes (FLAASH®). Remove atmospheric interference from your imagery with the ENVI Atmospheric Correction Module (ENVI ACM). Whether you require an advanced, physics-based technique, or rather an on-the-fly method for real-time data processing, ENVI ACM offers a flexible solution that delivers the accurate and scientific detail you need. ENVI ACM treats each image and its atmospheric imprint individually to create a unique model that is a true, reliable representation of a specific image scene. The ENVI Atmospheric Correction Module works on both multispectral and hyperspectral data and automatically supports today's most frequently used sensors.
- ENVI LiDAR transforms point clouds into geographical information system (GIS) layers that can be exported to many output formats and to 3D visual databases. ENVI LiDAR creates a Digital Elevation Model (DEM) and automatically identifies landscape features such as buildings, trees, power poles, and power lines, making point cloud data processing quick and easy.
- The ENVI DEM Extraction Module allows you to quickly and easily create spatially accurate DEMs of your geospatial imagery. With the module’s flexible, step-by-step, fully guided process, you can produce accurate and robust models from virtually any airphoto or satellite stereo pair images with RPCs, including those from an along track or an across track pushbroom satellite acquisitions. You can use DEMs independently or use them as a basis for additional analysis, such as orthorectification, topographical analysis, line of sight analysis, and contour map generation.
Impervious Areas Classification
ENVI Photogrammetry Module
Register imagery to ground coordinates and geometrically correct them to remove distortions that happen during image capture with the ENVI Photogrammetry Module. It delivers a trusted, rigorous orthorectification method with robust capabilities. A wizard-based interface guides users through orthorectification steps to produce expert-level results quickly, regardless of their experience level. It creates a seamless data transition, easily taking you from data ingest through orthorectification with the option to export results for further analysis or inclusion in your GIS products. The ENVI Photogrammetry Module also generates synthetic 3D point clouds from space-borne optical imaging platforms. To do so, it uses multi-ray photogrammetry techniques that involve feature detector pixel correlation and dense image matching. This functionality produces LAS format output files that can be used with wide variety of point cloud visualization and processing tools. Users can take advantage of large commercial imagery archives and also use this capability to create point cloud and terrain products where flying airborne LiDAR is not feasible or would be cost-prohibitive.
Photogrammetry Use Case
ENVI SARscape Module
Allows you to easily process and analyze SAR data acquired from all existing spaceborne and selected airborne platforms. It generates products, while giving you the option to integrate this information with other geospatial products. This unique data analysis capability takes your data from hard-to-interpret numbers, to meaningful, contextual information. As ENVI SARscape modules are integrated with ENVI – the premier image processing and analysis solution – you get the added benefit of image analysis tools and SAR processing functionality in one package.
ENVI SARscape is available in two packages:
- SARscape Basic
- SARscape Full Suite
- Includes a complete set of processing functionalities, enabling the generation of thematic and change detection products based on intensity and coherence. This module is complemented by Focusing Module and Gamma & Gaussian Filter Module.
- Consists of SARscape Basic, Interferometry and Interferometric Stacking. Interferometry Module supports the processing of Interferometric SAR and Differential Interferometric SAR data for the generation of Digital Elevation Models (DEMs), coherence, and land displacement/ deformation maps. It is complemented by ScanSAR Interferometry Module and PolSAR/PolInSAR Module. The Interferometric Stacking Module determines displacements of point and distributed-targets from long time series of SAR data, based on Small Baseline Subset (SBAS) and Persistent Scatterers (PS) techniques.
SAR Time Series
SAR Regions of Interest
- Video 1: What's New in ENVI 5.4
- Video 2: Geospatial Analytics When, Where, and How You Need Them
- Video 3: How to order ENVI in the Cloud
- Manuel Löhnertz, EO & GIS Operations, space4environment sàrl
"We have worked inside the cloud with ENVI. We have pansharped and georeferenced high resolution satellite images. With the provided server configuration the work could unproblematic finalized. The up- and download via ftp worked well. We could not find any big differences compared to a local computer. The support – for example: the implementation of a second screen – was fast and unproblematic."