- Use atmospherically corrected Landsat 8 data
- Improve your thematic classificaitons
- Simplify your analytics
- Generate nicer mosaics
- During beta phase: Price: 0.01 € per km2 (excl. VAT)
Atmospheric correction removes inconsistencies between imagery through correction of atmospheric and geometrical recording impacts. The benefits are:
- Color fidelity
- Color comparability
- Standardized physical reflection units
- Improved contrast of base maps
An atmospheric correction is mandatory for comparable calculation of vegetation indices from satellite imagery and for many other quantitative thematic classifications. It is helpful to get visually appealing imagery for background maps, mosaics and many other applications.
EOMAP Atmospheric Correction provides harmonized color information and physical standardized reflection values of the land and sea surface for a wide range of optical satellites. Effects of geometry, atmospheric gases and aerosols are minimized, resulting in significantly improved data quality of the satellite imagery. Standardized reflectance data support a professional use of satellite imagery as base maps and for many thematic applications.
This beta version provides the atmospheric correction for the latest Landsat-8 data set of the selected AOI. You can access the product through ftp. If you like to get the data from different time or with a maximum cloud cover or if you like to access through web service - please let us know.
Coming soon: Corrected Sentinel-2 imagery
Beyond the standard options individual product configurations are possible. Our GeoExperts are standing by to optimize the product configuration according to your needs. Just contact us.
- Sentinel-2 correction coming soon
- The product is still a beta version. Please let us know if you encounter any problems at email@example.com. We are happy to get your feedback.
Pricing / Licensing
CloudEO Terms & Conditions apply.